quarta-feira, 13 de abril de 2016

VA - A Place Called Happyness. Song For Lovers


















01 - The Heptones - I Do Love You
02 - Marcia Griffiths - Truly
03 - Susan Cagodan - I Keep On Loving You
04 - The Paragons - Happy go Lucky Girl
05 - Sugar Minott - Give My Love To You
06 - Joe Higgs - Come A Little Closer
07 - Bob Marley & The Wailers - Mellow Mood
08 - Rudy Mills - A Place Called Happyness
09 - The Pioneers - Freedom Feeling
10 - The Melodians - You Are My Only Love
11 - Alton Ellis - Bless You
12 - Lizzard - Lady Of The Night
13 - Bob Marley & The Wailers - Srit It Up
14 - The Kingstonians - Your Love
15 - The Pioneers - Give Me A Little Loving
16 - Max Romeo - I Don't Want To Let You Go
17 - Leonard Dillon - First Love
18 - Symarip - Skinhead Girl
19 - The Maytones - Serious Love
20 - Dr. Ring Ding & The Senior Allstars - I Know
21 - Beres Hammond - Oh Take Me Girl

Roots







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário