quinta-feira, 17 de março de 2016

Eddy Grant - 2001 - The Best Of Eddy Grant



















01 - Eddy Grant - Baby Come Back
02 - Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue
03 - Eddy Grant - Do You Feel My Love
04 - Eddy Grant - Hello Africa
05 - Eddy Grant - Living On The Frontline
06 - Eddy Grant - Boys In The Street
07 - Eddy Grant - Walking On The Sunshine
08 - Eddy Grant - Can't Get Enough Of You
09 - Eddy Grant - I Don't Wanna Dance
10 - Eddy Grant - Water
11 - Eddy Grant - Romancing The Stone
12 - Eddy Grant - California Style
13 - Eddy Grant - I Love You, Yes I Love You
14 - Eddy Grant - Only Heaven Knows
15 - Eddy Grant - Say I Love You
16 - Eddy Grant - Till I Can't Take Love No More
17 - Eddy Grant - One More Time
18 - Eddy Grant - Never Gonnna Let You Down

Roots






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário